We value your particular information and your privacy is essential for us. The Spectacle Site is committed to upholding the highest standards to look after your personal data.
Operation of our Policy
You will be rendered mindful when any personal data is compulsory that may permit The Spectacle Site to identify or get in touch with you. Personal information will typically be entreated when you register for a specific service or competition.
Compliance With The Law
What Type Of Personal Info Does The Spectacle Site Require?
The personal information that The Spectacle Site may collect and hold comprises (but is not partial to):
- Full name
- Contact details
- Mailing address, street address
- Email address
- Phone number and/or facsimile number
- Date of birth
- Your lifestyle, profession, and hobbies
- Health information
- Medical details
- Your employer details
The Spectacle Site may ask or need the details of the services or products you have acquired or enquired about (as well as any additional material compulsory to deliver the product or provide you with the facility and reply to your questions, including but not partial to your treatment or medicine details and medical record).
How Does The Spectacle Site Collect Personal Information?
The Spectacle Site will gather personal information conventionally from you except if it is not soundly feasible to do so. The Spectacle Site will only request you to arrange for information that is related to the service or product that you have wanted or to allow us to return to your query.
The Spectacle Site may accumulate personal information from you in numerous ways comprising: if you visit any of The Spectacle Site store locations for an eye test or to buy products comprising sunglasses, frames, lenses or contact lenses, and accessories and any other related products, merchandises or services. The Spectacle Site may ask for personal information, if or when:
- You attend a vision screening organized by The Spectacle Site at a public or business occasion or a vision screening organized by your company.
- You visit a The Spectacle Site store or our website or secondarily through the use of our website or online spectres, through our legislatures or otherwise.
- There is a booking for an eye test or you make a query over the phone, through our website or any other electronic means.
- If you enter our competitions and custom campaigns.
- You register on our website.
- Apply for a job with us, our contractors or service providers.
- Provide customer feedback reviews, lodge an objection, complaint and connect with our Central Support Team.
- Any info and /or images offered to us when you use The Spectacle Site virtual try-on tools.
- Your sanctioned individuals provide us with your private information on your behalf.
- Your individual information may also be gathered on events through third parties.
We take safety measures to protect your personal info stored through thespectaclesite.com.au but in the event that our association is penetrated by unlawful third parties, we will not be accountable for any resulting mistreatment of the private information.
On or after a certain time we may use the info you give us for advertising purposes (for example to develop or endorse complementary merchandises or facilities for visitors to our website). We are recurrently evolving products and services centred on information and response we obtain from guests to our website and we may disclose these with you.